1/26/09

Cha Chi's Stomping Grounds

So not only did we move here but our 'lil man, Cha Chi, did too. Yes, it has taken him awhile to get used to the place but he is loving his new "restroom." There are a bunch of other dogs in the building and we have met most of them now. I will say that they have not been the best introductions...Cha Chi thought the other dogs wanted to more than just friends...wink wink if you get what I mean!!! He also tried to pee on another dog. Needless to say I was embarrassed. Oh well, the owners were very polite and he loves the dog park!

Here is a picture of where we take him at least twice a day but mostly three times. Notice the baggies(they are even scented) and trash can...all owners are SUPPOSED to pick up their pets mess but there are a few that don't. So annoying!
We also take Cha Chi on walks around downtown...yes, there is grass and he really loves the walks.

I am really going to try to update this everyday. I should have this weekend but I am new to this blogging stuff so be patient! Our first weekend in Dallas was fun. Friday, we stayed in and made dinner and watched a movie. Saturday, we had two very close friends over and went to a little pub right down the road (literally, less then .5 mile away) We had a blast and even sang karaoke! We came back here and played just about every game in our closet. Fun times!

We completely finished unpacking and have some organizing in the closet left and need to find decor for the wall...more pictures to follow soon!

Last, is another video at sunset. It is so much prettier in person...I guess y'all will just have to come see for yourself! heehee


No comments:

Post a Comment